Sunday, January 1, 2012

Continuing and beginnning

So, days 4 and 5 of the juice fast/cleanse went well.  Still get VERY hungry, but I've been able to quell that with lots of hot tea or lemon water.  I just wanted to get through Saturday - and I did! 

Today started with my hot lemon water and juice, then we went to wash the car - oops, closed - and for my first 100 Day Challenge purposeful movement.  We went for a nice walk along a local hike and bike trail.  It took us 32 minutes for the part we walked.  The weather was beautiful and the company even better!  I felt wonderful as far as completing the walk - but horrible with a cold and stuffy nose!  Boy was I ever hungry when we were done!  We went to SuperSalad for our first solid food in 6 days.  I had raw veggies with a light drizzle of vinegar, salt and pepper, and two bowls of their wonderful Holiday Harvest soup.  (I couldn't find any vegetable soup!  Pepaw found it later, LOL) .  It was good and I felt like I had done well staying with my healthy eating.  I may do some juice along with a bit of veggie soup for dinner tonight too!

Day one done - are you incorporating more movement into your New Year too? 

100 Day Challenge on Facebook

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is about my life. My life as a wife. My life as a mother. My life as a Memaw. My life as a teacher. My life as a runner. My life such as it is.