Monday, October 25, 2010

Memories ~ Plano Balloon Festival

Yes, it has been a while.  Actually over a month since the Festival...however; so many people were uploading their photos, I was on Balloon Fest overload!  So I waited a bit and then went back and looked at the pictures I took.  Here are 10 of my favorites!

1.  Balloon Glow Friday night  ~  our pilot's balloon.


2. Here we have our pilot heating the air inside the balloon.

3.  Just a shot of what it looks like when you are looking into the balloon as it is being inflated.

4. A couple of balloons take off.

5. A trio in the sky at sunrise.

6. My view from the balloon I was in at sunrise Saturday morning.

7. Just as we went over the trees, we dropped down to chat with some of the people in the park.

8. Taking off Saturday evening.

9. And more are aloft!

10. Our final shot ~ Sunday morning take-off.

We had such a great time crewing and flying.  It is really quite the experience and makes for some wonderful memories to look back on!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is about my life. My life as a wife. My life as a mother. My life as a Memaw. My life as a teacher. My life as a runner. My life such as it is.