Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Parade

Once we returned to the park ~ while Peyton continued to recharge (sleep in his stroller) ~ we wandered around the park and took a ton of pictures. We worked our way to the center of the "Kingdom" to find a good spot to wait for the parade to come by. During our wait I managed to get a few shots of the statues.

Donald
Walt and Mickey

Minnie
Brer Rabbit


We then went over and found our spots and waited for the Parade to start. I won't be writing much more - I'll just let you enjoy the parade through my lens. Enjoy!
































After the parade we made our way to Tony's where Candy had made reservations for dinner. Loved the reminder that this is the restrant where Lady and the Tramp ate. The food was sooooo good! Once again Sydney and I celebrated our birthdays with ice cream treats provided by our amazing waitress at the end of our meal!




Then it was time to head home. We had another EARLY morning the next day and everyone needed to get some rest. We also needed to run by the store and pick up some other supplies, so we decided to head toward the car.
This is the tree in the first "meet and greet" area where a lot of the characters come out to sign autographs and have their pictures taken.

This is the view as we headed out of the park ~ I wasn't too sad as I knew I would be back again in just a day or two!



Next we head over to EPCOT...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is about my life. My life as a wife. My life as a mother. My life as a Memaw. My life as a teacher. My life as a runner. My life such as it is.