Monday, July 21, 2008

Real Mileage Here I Come!!

SURPRISE!! Last night we got online and ordered my Garmin from Amazon. Expected delivery date was to be July 23. When I got home from class today THERE IT WAS!! I am so excited. I spent the afternoon reading up on the documentation while it charged. I just now got everything set up: the satellite aquired, the heart rate monitor synched, my profile set up, and now I'm ready to go...of course now it is 9:00 pm and it is too LATE to go~but I'm ready for the next time I DO go out. I probably won't get to use it until Wednesday since tomorrow is strength training. Wednesday is supposed to be a Day Of Rest (DOR) but I'll probably go for a brisk walk just to see what the Garmin is like~perhaps walk the small trail here that I've run before and check out the mapping and mileage functions. Can you tell I'm excited? I'll let you know how it works out later!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is about my life. My life as a wife. My life as a mother. My life as a Memaw. My life as a teacher. My life as a runner. My life such as it is.