Thursday, October 30, 2014

White Rock Lake

Back before Pepaw and I were injured we would go to White Rock Lake in Dallas to run in the early morning hours - usually on a Saturday or Sunday - some weeks both!  We went early one week with our cameras just to document what we saw as we ran.



Flowers along a gravel pathway

Moon between the light posts

Rowing the lake
'
Dallas Waterworks building

One of the benches where workers from the Waterworks building could have a break

Loved the details!

Cattails by our favorite water stop.

Fishing on the lake

Egret in the spillway

Steps of the spillway.
I miss the lake - I miss running - I hope we can get back there someday soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
This is about my life. My life as a wife. My life as a mother. My life as a Memaw. My life as a teacher. My life as a runner. My life such as it is.